Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Here We Go!

Hi all!  Philip McNulty here and welcome to my official illustration blog.  For those who don't know me there is only 3 things you need to know.  I am an Illustrator, Graphic Designer, and Comic Book Geek.


I hope that someday I'll get my big break into Marvel and DC Comics and one day will be the artist for either Gambit or Green Arrow.  So this being an illustration blog, this will probably be my longest post otherwise you can enjoy yourself some  of my artwork that it published, hoping to be published, or some random doodling.


This will also be the place where my twin brother and creative writer, Patrick McNulty, will debuted comic shorts that come straight from his head.  So we hope to be cross-promoting our blogs and be the next Stan Lee/Jack Kirby or Denny O'Neil/Neal Adams comic book team. Hence the name "McNulty One" in the web address.  So as the title says, here we go.

1 comment:

  1. Looks good, man - REAL good! I like the Kirby-influenced Kid Flash on your logo. Everything about the layout is totally you. I love it! Looking forward to being a part of it and watching you grow as an artist. Cheers!

    ReplyDelete